Master Your Mind Meditation Courses
We are offering these in partnership with Live and Dare
- Develop the habit of meditating daily.
- You will start with sessions as short as 2 minutes, and increase gradually, up to 15-20 minutes.
- The course is built in a way that you cannot fail.
- Find the ideal technique for you.
- Each week the course will introduce you to a new practice (such as mantra meditation, breathing awareness, chakra meditation). By the end of the course, you will be well equipped to choose the technique that best suits your needs.
- Gain an optimal attitude towards meditation, so that you can enjoy the process as well as the result, and keep meditation as a lifetime habit.
- Deepen your meditation and enhance your mind.
- Integrate mindfulness into your daily life, through reminders, exercises, and daily challenges.
Intermediate Meditation Course
In this 40-day online course, I’ll take you through a journey of learning 10 different meditation techniques.
The main objective of this program is to guide you to experiment several styles of meditation, thus broadening your understanding of this practice, and allowing you to choose your ideal technique. For this purpose, I have carefully selected key practices of meditation that deal with different aspects of our life — body, mind, breathing, sound, sight, feeling, and consciousness.
This course is organized in 10 Modules, each with short and easy to follow lessons (typically two-page long). Each Module comes with a studio-quality guided meditation audio.
This bundle includes both the beginner meditation course and the intermediate meditation course at a discounted rate.
It contains all you need to do to:
- Get started with meditation
- Develop a strong daily practice
- Choose your ideal technique
- Integrate mindfulness in your daily life
The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure
by James Redfield
This is a fictional story that delivers factual messages. It’s one to read if you are open to change and personal responsibility or growth and are looking for advice to help you get where you need to be. See it here.
Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck
by Mark Manson
If you like straight-to-the-point language, you might find this one inspiring. Manson considers that negative emotions are feedback, like a call to action. They have a purpose. And, it’s how we endure them and our willingness to live and confront them by dropping the blame game and accepting what you need to do that makes us better equipped. The message is it’s okay to be negative because everything sucks some of the time. Just get on with doing just the smallest simplest thing and from this will grow your motivation for going further. See it here.
Wild and Free: A Hope-Filled Anthem for the Woman Who Feels She is Both Too Much and Never Enough
by Jess Connolly and Hayley Morgan
This will appeal to women who follow biblical faith. The sense is that God is wild and free. It is inspiring. It talks about “freedom from the cultural captivity that holds us back”, which is interesting since a majority of people consider organized religion as the origins of much of the cultural captivity in our society. See it here